Lazada Philippinesvery poor customer service and processes

I purchase a swing single seater last aug 23, 2012 and it was deliver last aug 28, 2012 and right away i email the customer service and call them the next day advising them that there's a part of an item that is missing then after that they advise me to return it to the nearest lbc in our area then i returned it last sept 06, 2012 then after 3 weeks and that is today sept 27, 2012 they deliver a mini plane ride - on. . How does it happen? After waiting for 3 weeks your going to replace it with other item? Not the item that i purchased? I talk to there csr many times but they could not give me a concrete explanation about what has happened. I've talked to. . . Different agents and they also kept on promising to call me back but they didn't doing that. . This is my first time to purchase from this company and they really gave me a very bad impression. .

Ae

Comments

• Do
      Sep 17, 2012
    lazada philippines - 2 items not received
    Lazada Philippines
    Philippines
    lazada.com.ph

I do ordered last August 19 2012, and now is Sept. 17 turning 1 month now for my order... i am just 2 hours away from manila... why my order still not coming?... and most of all, their number is not working... [protected], and i did send emails for follow ups 2 times now, but nobody replying too.. so what can i do on this problem? pls. LAZADA reply or atleast call us or even inform us when is the item to received?... We really need the items.. kindly do something to deliver it... God bless...

• Gy
      Jun 29, 2013
    Lazada Philippines - Unavailable website and defective product
    Lazada Philippines
    Philippines
    lazada.com.ph

Their website is unavailable so how am I supposed to avail their return policy. Today is my 1 week of use. So by tomorrow I can no longer send my order back if they won't respond to my inquiries.

• Je
      Apr 22, 2016

April 22, 2016

I received my package today. I ordered 3 power banks. As I opened the package there's only 2 power banks. I got angry coz I've been waiting for this for almost 3 weeks and they just sent me 2 power bank. Where's the other one? Is this a Lazada's fault ? I paid right and you're giving me this kind of service? WTF! I need a refund now.