LawDepot.com / Legal document and printed
I registered with my credit card for the free trial of one week. I filled in my power of attorney and was ready to save it and print it. When I printed it, it looked all scribbled up on top of the writing. And when I copied and paste in words, the words were not visible and the formatting could not be changed. SO in other words, free for what? I got nothing except a waste of time. It was fishy how they were so nice about reassuring me that I could cancel anytime and my card would not be charged. ok, it sounds too good to be true and it was. it's not free and its a waste of time.
More LawDepot.com Complaints & Reviews
- LawDepot.com - Financially a nightmare 
- LawDepot.com - They are operating a 'con'
- LawDepot.com - on-line fraud, credit card scam 
- LawDepot.com - documents not provided in time
- LawDepot.com - One "free" form and then kept charging monthly, refusing to fully refund 
- LawDepot / Sequiter - "free" turns into paid under your nose
- LawDepot / Sequiter - customer service & charging
- LawDepot - appalling service
- LawDepot.com - Hate this website!