LawDepot.com / Legal document and printed

1 7162 beverly blvd, Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

I registered with my credit card for the free trial of one week. I filled in my power of attorney and was ready to save it and print it. When I printed it, it looked all scribbled up on top of the writing. And when I copied and paste in words, the words were not visible and the formatting could not be changed. SO in other words, free for what? I got nothing except a waste of time. It was fishy how they were so nice about reassuring me that I could cancel anytime and my card would not be charged. ok, it sounds too good to be true and it was. it's not free and its a waste of time.

LawDepot.com

Re
Oct 21, 2015

Comments

• La
      21st of Oct, 2015

From your postings, we are not able to see any information that would allow us to review your account. When you select a license to print your document, you can print with no issues. If the document you created was in a PDF format when you opened it, trying to copy the document text will not work successfully and you will alter the margins. I would suggest you contact our customer support team at 1-855-231-8424 to assist you. We can check to ensure you have selected a valid license to print a document and assist you with any technical issues you may be having. All documents easily print once you have selected a license to print. One of the licenses is the one week free option which also allows full editing and printing. We certainly apologize if you are experiencing technical issues but our support team can help you very quickly.