Laura Ashley / design service order!
I used their design service in June 2007, and spent £7000 in total on furniture, curtains, cushions and lamps. Never again. Things arrived damaged, curtains were the wrong size, (made to measure supposedly) things were missed off the order, replacements were wrong - I could go on.!!. NOBODY would take responsibility, e mails were unanswered, I spent hours on the phone and call center staff couldn't even find my order. I tried to send everything back but they refused. I eventually agreed on an amount of compensation and repairs - I am still waiting. Appalling. Seriously thinking of approaching watchdog as I would hate another customer to experience this dreadful service. DON'T TOUCH THEM UNLESS YOU CAN BUY IT THERE AND THEN AND TAKE IT HOME WITH YOU.
More Laura Ashley Complaints & Reviews
- Laura Ashley Kingston Sofa - poor quality sofa 
- Laura Ashley Brompton Console Table - shop staff told wrong delivery timespan 
- Laura Ashley - wallpaper with different batch numbers 
- Laura Ashley - customer service 
- Laura Ashley - padstow sofa 
- Laura Ashley - abingdon sofa bed (truffle)
- Laura Ashley - coffee table
- Laura Ashley - felicity light blue quilt (king)
- Laura Ashley - shoes
- Laura Ashley - ready made roller blind order amendment