Laura Ashley / customer service
When I tried to contact Laura Ashley Customer Services, I emailed them and got no reply. I emailed again and got no reply. I contacted the store and they said they'd ring back, but they didn't. I rang the switchboard and there were only options about the delivery of goods or credit cards.
When I got through to a person by randomly selecting an option, they sounded rather disengaged but when I asked them how to get in touch over a particular matter they suggested I email them at customer services. Rarely have I found it so hard to get in touch.
Eventually I got a response telling me that they valued me as a customer but they were not going to do anything about my particular issue. Laura Ashley's marketing department must be weeping as ther £spend on adverting to bring people into the shop at one end of the business is thrown away by customer services at the other.
Some businesses see a moaning customer as a chance to turn them into real advocates for the business. If Laura Ashley cannot even answer emails or ring back then responding to customers is not high on their 'to do' list, whatever managment may say!
More Laura Ashley Complaints & Reviews
- Laura Ashley Kingston Sofa - poor quality sofa 
- Laura Ashley Brompton Console Table - shop staff told wrong delivery timespan 
- Laura Ashley - wallpaper with different batch numbers 
- Laura Ashley - padstow sofa 
- Laura Ashley Wallpaper - shrinking paper 
- Laura Ashley - laura ashley ladies panties/knickers
- Laura Ashley - taunton memory foam mattress - gone after a year
- Laura Ashley - diaper bag 4-1 rosie floral dome back pack teal and black floral
- Laura Ashley - Roman blinds
- Laura Ashley - abingdon sofa bed (truffle)