LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlinesdamaged luggage, missing items and stined items

I Judith Zimermann flew on Sunday, March 4th, 2018from Miami Fl to Santiago, Chile on Latam flight # 501

Upon arrival I went to pick up my luggage and to my big surprise I found one of my suitcases completely open (zipper ripped/broken) my stuff was hanging out /falling around as they went around on the carousel, all these resulting in a very expensive fox fur jacket and some baby's gifts that I was carrying soaked with some kind of bad smell chemical fluid/ solution I should mention that two big chocolate packages and an unopened Women's Eternity perfume, 100 Ml were missing as well.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Miami, FLBecause of the damages committed by Latam's employees I am asking hereby for a compensation for the following:
Latam employees destroyed my luggage completely, thus I am asking for US $ 150 to purchase a luggage of equal value.
The liquid spilled throughout the above mentioned Items was so strong that I had to send the fur jacket to the cleaners and coasted me almost two hundred dollars to clean, not mentioning that the gifts were completely lost due to the chemical spilled and being babies items was pretty dangerous to be given to... thus I am requesting US$400 in reimbursement to be able to replace was not only damaged, but stolen.
Attached you can find receipt of the costs mentioned and pictures as well.
Thank you for your prompt response and looking forward to fix the issue as soon as possible
Judith Zimermann
[protected]@yahoo.com
[protected]

Ju
Mar 28, 2018

Comments

•   May 31, 2018

Fair wish

• Pa
      Jul 07, 2019
    LATAM Airlines / LAN Airlines - Pay to reserve seat
    LATAM

I live in Miami, and realized that to reserve a seat I'll have to pay for it!

This is so unacceptable with your customers!

Always bringing up some kind of new charges.

My family lives in BR and also had to pay for it!

Latam, make your customers first in the list, have respect with us! You'll be losing a lot of clients because of this!