Lastman's Bad Boy Superstore / samsung fridge

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

My fridge broke down. I called service department. They told me service company would call me in 2 days. They called me back in 4 days. Service guy comes 2 days later. Next day I have to call to follow up. Turns out they won't be able to get part for 1-2 weeks. Finally after calling service department and being on hold For long periods of time they would hang up. Eventually after many tries I spoke to some fellow and after having to explain to him numerous times that it's been over a week and me and my family are without a fridge for over a week he decides to talk to the manager Rimpi. She advises him to give me in store credit. So I go over to the Keele and finch store only to find the same size fridge is $500 more than I paid for the one I have now which obviously I can't afford to pay. Another three days go by because it's a long weekend and no one can help cause it's closed. Again I call costumer service and it takes me numerous tries and hang ups and I finally get to speak with Rimpi who is severely frustrated with because I didn't buy the fridge and she's stuck dealing with my situation and I explain to her again that it's been over a week with out a fridge. Over and over she explained to me in frustration that those are my only options. Either take the in store credit or wait till part comes in. I stress over and over that I can't afford and We can't be stuck with out a fridge. She puts me on hold and comes back on the phone and tells me she will have a loaner fridge delivered tomorrow. The day after I received no call from her so I decided to call destrict manager who tells me he'll get me a fridge the next. I then asked them if they could take fridge that needs to be repaired because I don't have the room in my apartment and he says nothing he can do I have to speak to the frustrated Rimpi again. Fi nally again I get to speak to her again and when I mention that there's is no room in my apartment for two fridge she looses her patience again and suggests I won't get a loaner.
All I'm asking is that someone with some reasoning can call me and help me through this difficult time. Me and my family have been without a fridge for over 2 weeks living out of a cooler. After I paid for the gold plan. Please help me.

Paul Da Silva