Lane Furniture / bad service
I purchased a leather recliner from Frontroom Furnishings in Columbus, Ohio after my old chair started to wear out. The old one was a cheapo, lasted me a good 5 years before the cushions literally wore out from under me. So, I figured I'd go all out and buy myself something better for Christmas. I have owned the thing for two/three months and the leather is peeling all over the place. It is not big peels, but little stuff. The guy from the store said "oh its from your shoes wearing it off." To which I replied that I don't wear shoes in my chair, and how does that explain how nearly every seam on both the ottoman and the chair is starting to peel.
This is inexcusable, cheap, shoddy manufacturing. They said they are going to "repair" it. I'll love to see how they do some makeshift fix while they are in my home. I plan to raise some *** if this is not exactly as it should be. Dishing out 800+ for a leather chair means that it better last me a while. My 12 year old leather sofa has taken the beating of a dog and 3 kids and it has NEVER peeled.
Lane Furniture is shoddy and overpriced. I will not be satisfied until the problem is resolved, which is likely an entire replacement. If Lane refuses to do that, both the store I bought from and the company shall never see my business again.
More Lane Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Lane Furniture - sofa/loveseat recliners 
- Lane Furniture - leather sectional 
- Lane Furniture - scam and garbage 
- Lane Furniture - recliner
- Lane Furniture - awful quality products 
- Lane Home Furniture - computer chais
- Lane Home Furniture - reclining loveseat
- Lane Home Furniture - poor service on delivery of purchased items
- Lane Furniture - couch
- Lane Furniture - recliner chair