Land Rover / Reoccuring problems
I took my vehicle in for Electronic Air Suspension repairs. The problem was diagnosed and a recommendation made. The recommended part was replaced. After driving for less than two weeks, the same "EAS" FAULT sign came on again. After taking the vehicle 4 times back and forth within a month, and paying for a new part every new visit, I decided that this must be a case of "bait and switch". I decided to seek a second opinion from another shop, who found the original replaced part to be non functional. I discussed returning all the alleged replaced parts to the Service Shop, and getting back everything I paid for labor. The Shop refused accepting the parts. Since then, I have initiated a dispute on my credit card account, and have made my intensions known to the shop. The general manager threatened having their lawyer pursuit me. Do I have a recourse?
More Land Rover Complaints & Reviews
- Land Rover - winning amount 
- LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER SPORT TDV8 - BAD SERVICE
- Land Rover - Rip off 
- Land Rover - manufacturing defect 
- Rio Grande Valley Land Rover - Deceptive sales!
- Jaguar Land Rover White Plains, NY - auto purchase
- Land Rover Motors Worldwide - winning prize 3,65,00000 
- Land Rover - winning amount not received
- Land Rover - Range rover sport hybrid autobiography dynamic
- Landrover - service