LADADate / Truth about LADADate

I am a lonely man and not the handsome one. I just wanted to find a nice woman to make relationships and really wanted a family. So I decided to try dating sites. I joined LADADate and received several messages from really young and beautiful ladies. That was very strange, because I was a 50 year old man, I was not rich, and that was absolutely impossible that all these 18 year old ladies were interested in me. Then, I met a really nice woman there who told me the truth. She said that she really liked me because I was very nice person and she could not continue to lie. She told me that 90% of profiles are fake and there are people (like herself) who are pretending they are real people, but in reality they were LADADate employees and scammed men. She said she was very sorry and I am really grateful. So my advice is to stay away from this site.

St
Apr 13, 2016

Comments

• Pi
      17th of Jan, 2017

Yes, I think that you are right, received messages are from employees of the site and not from single ladies.
    They ask about 15 messages before having contact with the lady, so you can pay a lot of money for nothing.
    Eric from France

• To
      11th of May, 2017

I want to thank LadaDate. After 4 months of communicating with Angelica, we decided to spend my holidays together at the Maldives. This was amazing! Now we are working on the papers for her move to my country as a permanent citizen.
    Thank you guys!
    Tom

• Pi
      11th of May, 2017

I think that Tom is a virtual person from the site LadaDates.
    Th girls on the site are too nice for being real and it is impossible that so beautiful girls of 25 years are looking for a man of 70 or 80 years !!!
    Eric

• Tu
      15th of Aug, 2017

OMG, , , This site is a total rip off~~ I have used a number of international dating sites over the years and this one is the worst!! These women get paid for every email they can get you to send plus every chat. I meet three different women who could not wait, their words, to meet me in person, and upon getting their contact information, writing to them texting them, calling them, I got no response. Now really guys, does that tell you something, besides the fact I am an idiot~~ I was so mad I hired an investigator in Kiev(where these girls where) and gave him all the emails, their contact info and asked him to verify for me the existence of these women and any background he could find. The results: Two where married and doing this site for money and the other was living with a guy. So be careful.

• Ji
      6th of Apr, 2018
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

I guess that I am one of the lucky guys . I realize that the girls get paid to chat and to write letters but some of these girls are looking for their man . I met Anastasia from Krivoy Rog on Lada Date . I met her in her home town and spent 3 months with her . I received my D visa and will be applying for a residency permit . We will be living togeather in Krivoy Rog and I am sure at some point we will be married . Nastya gave up all the date sites that she was on . Thank you, Lada date I will be ever grateful for you providing me with the opportunity to meet Nastya . To all the pessimists out there, understand the economic situation than maybe you will understand the big picture . Yes some are scammers others are looking for their man, while making a living at the same time . Average salary in Ukraine is 200 to 300 dollars per month, so take that into consideration . The woman here are beautiful and I can assure you that they look like their profiles, my Nastya does . Like I said I am the luckiest man in two countries )

• Bo
      28th of Apr, 2018

Https://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/ladadate.com

Tu są potwierdzenia ludzi oszukanych przez ladadate!... dlaczego ta strona istnieje bezkarnie... również jestem ofiarą kilku wyłudzeń pieniędzy za nawiązanie kontaktu z ukrainkĄ, rosjankĄ... I potwierdzam - otrzymywanie za opłaty!!! danych kontaktu które nie istniejĄ!... brak reakcji na reklamowanie usŁugi - oszustwa wyŁudzania, pobierania opŁat za nieistniejĄce... lub znikajĄce kontakty...!
    Dlaczego nadzór miĘdzynarodowy... nie usuwa takich oszustów?... proszĘ o nagŁoŚnienie tego draŃstwa!, ostrzeŻenie ludzi starszych... dylewski polska [protected]@wp. pl...

• Ol
      6th of Aug, 2018

You think, this employees are there because their life is fine? What if its student whose parents cant handle education or woman from small city in the middle of nowhere where average salary is not even 200 or 300 dollars?
    Oh yeah, you respect this young ladies so much while sending d*ck pics. Maybe you being old and ugly pretend to dream about buying beautiful 18 yo cutie who will cook, clean and satisfy your sick ideas?
    So please, if you can't get normal woman of your age, social status and culture [censored] up and pay for every letter. Stop dreaming about impossible things.

2nd of Nov, 2018

this is a lie. pumping out your money. chat chat with you bot. or a real person who is only interested in being in a chat or sms as much as possible. you can give your name and surname and say that you run out of money and will lose all interest to you. although the girl could write you on the network.

2nd of Nov, 2018

I talked with 5 girls. Ogi ace said they really want to meet with me. but when it came to a request for a site, they all refused to give their email address.

2nd of Nov, 2018

it's cheating and pumping out your money

2nd of Nov, 2018

as soon as you chat, tell your real name and offer to sign up on Facebook or another social City, they are immediately turned off

they just need to extort 180 minutes of chat or 70 messages from you

It is nearly 150 dallara- big money for Ukraine 😂😂😂

• Do
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I'm very happy this site worked. I found what I needed and couldn't be happier all I can say is try it for yourself if you are looking for love it is it there. Just Do it.

• Bi
      23rd of Jan, 2019

I met lots of interesting women.
    One of them is my girlfriend we are together almost 7 months.
    For me its been the best dating site out there.
    I love it.

Thank You.

24th of Jan, 2019

I met the love of my life.

On this website I met the love of my life. It started like a casual relationship but gradually turned out to be a serious one.

John(CH)