Lace Wigs / credit cards approvals

United States Review updated:

We all know if you didn't know sassy secrets.com has some very beautiful unit... Full and front lace wigs... And hearing so many good reviews about their company I decided to see what the fuss was about... So I called to see if the in-stock unit I wanted was there and able to ship out when expected... By the way they have great customer service which is key with any online or in store business... So I was sold.. First I have paypal which to me is a life saver... But this company does not and they explain that... But what they did not explain was their bank doesn't accept all major credit or debit cards... I have a credit union that is excellent... So I attempt to buy one of their in stock units and right after it was confirmed I received an email stating it my confirmation was declined... Huh!!!... Now I am prego 8 months to be exact and this email almost made me go into labor when I called my bank and realized my bank confirmed the transaction and the money was sent to the company... I then had the company send an detailed... Very detailed email to release the funds... Thank god that I didn't attempt to purchase during hours where the company had closed their shop or else I would have thought I had been scammed... Newflash!!!... If your company has any flaws let the public know on the front of your website... Sometimes customers don't look into your companies bank policies concerning which major credit/debit card they accept... Especially since they don't accept paypal... Some may already believe they have been ripped off... Because my bank explained to me that that's how most rip off transactions begin and end!!!

Comments

• Ke
      22nd of Aug, 2011

was wonder where i can find the stylist Paulina from Invisiwig. She was great!

• Tr
      7th of Mar, 2012
    lace wigs - Horrible lace wigs
    RPGShow

I purchased several wigs from RPGShow hoping that each one would be better than the first because it looked so great on the models. When receiving the wigs they either did not fit (I gave them custom measurement), or the texture of the hair was wrong. I know now that they mixed human hair with synthetic hair and billed it as human hair. When I reached out to them I was told that my products were custom made so they could not offer me a refund. I am out $1500 in total. I will never purchase from them again and I will tell everyone who will listen not to do the same. !! Crappy, dishonest company.

7th of Mar, 2012

What wigs did you order?