LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings / abilene, texas office is understaffed

My May 4, 2017, 9:30 appointment turned into a two hour wait. Why? This office is grossly understaffed. There is only ONE person in the entire building to do everything. LabCorp should be ashamed this office is not adequately staffed.
The technician is in no way responsible. She is wonderful and very professional despite having no one else in the building attending to patients. I have never had more than a few minutes wait with LabCorp and this day it was over two hours?
The technician said it is like this everyday. My husband had the same experience less than a month ago with the same office.
People have jobs. No one should have to wait so long for a less than five minute blood test.
No one can make me believe LabCorp has a decent excuse for understaffing an office. Shame on you LabCorp. I will be sharing my experience and the other seven, or maybe eight, people waiting that day will be, too. Awful. Awful. Awful.

Ca