La Senza / thongs

Hi There
I bought a several pairs of panties and I'm disappointed in most of them. First of all one pair of thong panties came apart the first time I put them on. Also, 4 other pairs are way too small. I usually just buy the thong panties, but the store was very busy and I felt pressured into buying the other four. The sales lady that finally helped me said that I could put them around my kneck and that would be the same as trying them on... I'd never heard of that before, but I trusted her advice. I live in a small town several hours from that store so I was unable to return them. Also I didn't think there was a return policy on panties. Needless to say I'm very disappointed in my latest purchase and am wondering if anything can be done to rectify the issue with your products?
Kind Regards
Cindy hill

La Senza

• La Senza Corporation Customer Care's Response, Apr 26, 2018

Hi Cindy,

We would be happy to make this right for you. Could you reach out to us directly through customer care email address? The email is [protected]@lasenza.com, this way we can ask some more information regarding your purchase to get you taken care of.

Best,
    Ashley
    La Senza Customer Care

• Updated by Chill68, May 14, 2018

Hi There,
    I sent an email as per direction from La Senza customer service on April 29, 2018 and again today, but unfortunately have not received a response back???

Ch