[Resolved] La Quinta Inn & Suites in North Myrtle Beach / money taken out of my account illegally
I booked a room via Expedia for one night. La Quinta and Expedia took money out my account over $400.00 for this one night. Attachment follow. When I booked this room I was assured that all monies was paid via my visa. I checked out and the clerk as me for payment so I was under the impression that Expedia asked your company to collect. I want my money.
Jane handle this unfounded complaint in a New York minute because it was my fault and not La Quinta Hotel. I stayed an extra night and forgot so no, they did not take my money. She was kind and patient and I guess that's why SHE is the manager, too bad she can't multiply herself and be the custodial associates and Customer service rep front counter. I know she was very busy but she did express compassion. Thanks Jane!!! and excuse me for the dementia moment. I worked as a CSA III for over 23+ years so I feel your pain.
Updated by Arlisa Hampton, Jun 04, 2018
La Quinta was not at fault. I was. I forgot I stayed an extra day. I apologize to La Quinta Hotel. Lesson learned. Research before you complain. I should have known better!
More La Quinta Inn & Suites in North Myrtle Beach Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee