LA Fitness — personal trainer
i availed a personal trainer from LA fitness and later i got to know that they are 3rd party people. I am struggling, to whom i do the complaint. below are my concerns :
Fraud 1. The guy who gave me demo and took my fitness test was not my actual trainer, but no one told me initially.
Fraud 2: They told me 1 hr session but actually giving me 25 min sessions and finally i got frustrated.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Boca Raton, FLFraud 3: I never told that there is a contract and i need to pay contract braking fee and when i said give me 1 hr session or my money back. they said you have to pay half of the amount if you are braking the contract. i just went 3 days there.
Fraud 4: I initially told that i need trainer in the morning around 7 am because 9 am i have to be in the office. but later i got to know that there is no session before 7.35 am. so finally i have to forcefully goto 7.35 am session.
please help me, i am very frustrated and feeling helpless what to do or not.
More LA Fitness Complaints & Reviews
- LA Fitness - confessions of a former la fitness employee 
- LA Fitness - la fitness membership cancellation cheating! 
- LA Fitness - inappropriate behavior at la fitness! 
- LA Fitness - swimming pool 
- Lafitness-Personal Training - misleading/scam 
- LA Fitness - personal training contracts
- LA Fitness - fitness trainers
- LA Fitness - rude front desk with harassing closing announcements 
- LA Fitness - staff professionalism and competence 
- LA Fitness - very bad service