LA Fitnessextra charging

Hi, my name is ali and my membership number is f23911354. My phone number is [protected].
There was campaign last month in la fitness at 9025 s texas 6, houston, tx 77083. My roommate onur cagatay ozdamar registered and agreed to pay monthly 28$. My payment day is generally 24 or 25 of each month. When I checked my balance today, I noticed that you charged me for 28$. I called your branch, the guy on the phone told me that because I am primary member, I am charged.
First of all, anything has not been told us that I will pay his debt.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Houston, TXIf I will pay his debt, why he was charged 83$ at the beginning? Once you charged him, why don't you keep charging him? He moved phoenix and told me that he would transfer his membership. Did I make a mistake bringing you a new customer?
Secondly, the guy registered my friend promised me to give a shaker as a result of membership. I reminded him a few times, but he ignored, then addressed me to the manager. The manager told me that I have to download the app and do it on there. They took my time and deceived me at the end.
I want you to refund 28$ and order your above branch manager to give my shaker.
Regards,