LA Fitness Duluth HWY / zumba class fawn coats

1 Lawrenceville, GA, United States

This is in regards to class that took place on 9/13 approx 06:50 P.M. The instructor has a group of friends who come randomly, they always bully people who want to participate in the front, this one particular friend Julianna made fun of a woman and talked about her with other people in the class. The lady went to ask Julianna are you talking about me? She chuckled and said yes, causing the lady to go into Rage wanting to FIGHT as Julianna still taunted the woman and laughed stating I want you to put your hands on me you will go to jail. The woman was escorted out and Julianna bragged around about bullying this individual. The instructor Fawn Coats laughed not once informing her friend she was wrong. I pay a monthly membership and for Julianna to bully someone and the instructor ignore it must end immediately. It proceeded to get worst as class started I was dancing in the front as I always do and Julianna got into my personal space and when I asked if she could move over she said NO giving face gestures to her other friends and loud talks about how she will not move but I can! Causing me to feel threatened and once again the instructor saw all of this and said or done NOTHING.

Jf