Kyocera — no customer service
All the other complaints that the previous writers have submitted are very typical of the cricket business policy. Its ### on you! Ive already had billing issues, lack of customer service, unanswered phone calls, etcetra... Now all I want is to ask Cricket is where you buy a new battery at! Not a hard question, if you could get a working number that didn't loop you around to another recording.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Clearfield, UTLast time I had a billing issue, I went to the local Cricket store to either get it resolved or get a new company!(Cricket management---are you even reading these complaints???) Cricket doesent sell the batterys for the phones they sell!!! Rather than buy a new battery to continue the crappy service I get with cricket, I now intend to look for a new phone-even a new battery-even a new phone company!!! SEEya Cricket!!!
More Kyocera Complaints & Reviews
- Kyocera - Poor Quality Cell Phone 
- Kyocera - bad product; worse service
- Kyocera - refund
- Kyocera - Selling to a chunk photocopier
- Kyocera - You cannot trust them!
- Kyocera - contract violation
- Kyocera - m2535dm
- Kyocera - kyocera duraforce pro
- Kyocera - km 2560 / task alfa2551
- Kyocera - kyocera cadence lte ion 3.8v battery