Kuwait Airways / refund

1 MD, United States Review updated:

Kuwait airways is taking more time to process refund. It a long alomst two months and still no news on refund status and information. When we called to customer care.. They are really sucks. No information found and no place to track it. I suggest not to use kuwait airways.

Ph

Comments

2nd of Apr, 2013

I Kamlesh N Brahmbhatt traveled from Mumbai to USA (JFK) by Kuwait Airlines. Ticket number : KU/ETKT 229 2253361727.
    I arrive back to mumbai on 13/11/2012 by flight number KU/301.
    I do not find one bag from my luggage from the belt and claim for it at airline counter. Also having receipt for so.
    I received the bag by courier service at my home on 17/11/2012 at 1:00 A.M. I opened bag in front of delivery man and found that few items newly purchased are not there in bag which have been mention in complain too. (LIKE, 2 cordless phones, 1 LG cell phone of my use And 5 New brand T-shirts) which cost me 15000 (Fifteen Thousand INR only) .
    My contact no : +91 9879010761 / Mail ID : kamalnbrahmbhatt@yahoo.com
    U r pleased to solve the problem such created as my worst experience of travel by your Agency.
    Hope to co ordinate as best as you can. and as early as possible.
    Thanks
    Kamlesh N Brahmbhatt

• Rj
      4th of Oct, 2016

I agree with this compliant. I am currently facing the same problem and no one is really bothered to pickup the phone and answer. This is really putting in financial stress as I am paying interest to my credit card for Kuwait Airways inefficiency in their refund process. Also I booked the ticket in March for December travel and there was atleast 20 SMS messages received informing about flight timing rescheduled. For me it was a connecting flight from Dubai to Kuwiat and Kuwait to Chennai. My Kuwait to Chennai flight timing is much ahead of my Dubai to Kuwait flight and when I ask, they simply say that you can take the previous day flight so that you can catch the next day which means i need to stay with my kids at the airport for 24 hours. If this is the attitude they show, I cannot imaging how the airport service would be. It is too horrible.

• Fa
      30th of Jul, 2017

One of the worst airport and service. I cancelled my return flight because of this. Still not get the refund, sent so many emails. I purchased tickets online using Kuwait airways website. There is no option to cancel or modify the booking. Worst carrier. Never think about it again travelling by Kuwait airways.

• Ha
      25th of Nov, 2017

This getting worst by having bad service, I need my refund back if the re-book not happening, it's not fair to lose both ticket + money.
    Who can help me as i pay for this i'm not getting it for free.

• Ga
      28th of Nov, 2017

In September 2017 i was travelling to Pakistan from USA and upon reaching Lahore I was informed that my baggage was still in Kawait. I fill out a form and after a week I was learnt through my own sources that the lost baggage arrived. I went Lahore to get my baggage and to my disappointment my bag was opened. The lick was cut off and my laptop along with precious Eid Gifts were missing. I made a complaint with Kawait Air but nothing happened so far.

• Hs
      25th of Dec, 2017

One of the worst and ignorant customer service staff. I booked my ticket through skyscanner.com with a long stopover (more than 8 hours) returning back from Frankfurt and going back to Delhi. On approaching the check-in desk, I was informed that I have to pay 110 euros more to get a boarding pass as I need to have a hotel booking at the Safeer airport hotel. SO LITERALLY THEY BLACKMAILED ME. Else no flight for me. I was helpless in a foreign country. I had to pay and the hotel was toooooooooo bad. Renovation noise disturbed me a lot. Now I have written to Kuwait Airways many times but they won't refund my money. Why nobody on my outward journey bothered to ask me to show the booking for my return? Why before booking my ticket these rules were not in the instructions?? KUWAIT AIRWAYS HAS BEEN A TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE AND NOBODY HELPS OR MAKES ANY ASSISTANCE. I WILL PROBABLY WIRITE TO SKYTRAX and authorities in India.

• Da
      28th of Dec, 2017

Worst airline ever. Havent refunded the money even after 2 months. They should see how the airline market is competitive when it comes to customer service. Infact I had a business class ticket and this is how they value your business by keeping your money and earning interest from it. I wont be surprised if they are closed down soon.