Kuehne & Nagel Distributing For Costa Coffee / driver blocking road
Costa should review who they subcontract their store deliveries to.
At 1640 on 15/11/16 a large truck DX15LZW blocked access to Old Fore St, Sidmouth.
The driver said he worked for Costa, but actually worked for Kuehne & Nagel (who've always struck me as being a professional logistics company- until now).
The driver refused to move or allow access for others. He was belligerent and simply didn't care about other road users, or how long he was blocking the road.
The manager at Costa was helpless saying they don't work for us, there's nothing we can do, which wasn't at all helpful.
Ok, the drivers have a schedule to keep, but this kind of behavior doesn't reflect well on Costa or Kuehne and Nagel.
More Kuehne & Nagel Distributing For Costa Coffee Complaints & Reviews
- Kuehne + Nagel - overdue balance on qatar branch for trucking and logistics
- Kuehne + Nagel - rude behavior and lack of proper coordination
- Kuehne + Nagel - dangerous driving
- Kuehne + Nagel - rude driver/staff and dangerous illegal parking
- Kuehne + Nagel - lorry driver
- Kuehne + Nagel - delivery by your employee behaviour not acceptable
- Kuehne + Nagel - failed delivery & poor advice
- Kuehne + Nagel - kuehne + nagel representative complaint
- Kuehne+Nagel - penalties from dubai customs
- Kuehne + Nagel - being told fdw support no longer wanted