KTM / Keretapi Tanah Melayu / refund not receive after submit the refund form since 11/12/2018

1 Malaysia

I have filled up the refund form due to system error on 11/12/2018 at KL Sentral KTM counter at 10.10pm. The officer in charge, Ms Rozana confirmed that the two transactions that I buy were not successful. Thus, she helped me to buy another ticket immediately over the counter for the same date and time ticket for my mother. Another officer, named Ms Farisah called me on 12 December 2018 at 10.30am to verify my tickets details and the IPAY88 transaction that I bought twice which deducted from my maybank account but tickets not successful buy. Five proof of transaction failed and form filling are attached for your reference.

Both transaction reference are: [protected] (T2000097436100) and [protected] (T200097104300). Each transaction is RM36. Total RM72 deducted from my maybank current account.

Thereafter, I did not receive any refund as at to-date. I have tried numerous call KTM office at call center last week but the staff said it's under unit care staff who incharge the refund. The staff said will get the unit care officer to return my call to update the status but unfortunately, none of the staff contact me as at to-date.

Je