KSRTC / Online Booking / Money debited twice from my account

I too had the same experience :( I booked bus tickets to and fro Chennai/Bangalore on 20th June in KSRTC through online booking with my ICICI Debit card and When I checked my ICICI account, I could see the amount being debited twice...

Kindly anyone help me out as how you got this issued resolved!!!

Comments

• Wi
      29th of Jul, 2008

even for me also had same thing

6th of Aug, 2008

If it is debited twice, just call ur ICICI bank & lodge a dispute stating it has been debited twice & they will enquire & resolve the issue & refund the amount.

12th of Oct, 2008

ineed reservation

• Ts
      9th of Nov, 2008

Hi,

I too had bitter experience with KSRTC online booking. They have deducted twice from my ICICI credit card.

Can you pl. tell me how you could recover the money?

• Ba
      12th of Jan, 2009

I had a different experience with KSRTC ticket refund.
    I tried to book tickets for Rs. 2500 from the KSRTC website on Jan 5th but tickets were not booked and the amount go deducted from credit card.
    I got the amount refunded in 7 days. That is on 12th.
    Steps you need to follow.

1. Always note down the booking reference no while booking. In case you don't have it, please call KSRTC customer care number - 99809 15077 and get the ref. no. by providing user ID used for booking.
    2. Send a mail request to onlinerefund@ksrtc.org quoting the ref. no. in the subject.
    3. You will receive a reply like below

-----"We have received your mail and the same will be verified and necessary action will be taken to refund the amount. You are requested to check up with the bank/statement of account for the refund amount."---

4. Wait for 6-7 days to see the credited amount in your card statement. Sometimes it takes 1-2 days to for the amount to appear in the statement.

5. If not refunded in 7 days call the KSRTC accounts section @ 08022221321 extension 283 and enquire

• Ve
      27th of Feb, 2009

I had same experience. Spoke to ICICI Creadit card and they reverted transaction after communicating with online booking dept.

It's horrible experience. The site is still in bad shape and has many flaws.

After all it's government web site. Who cares? nither Gov or company developed.

• Ca
      9th of Mar, 2009

@baluss

thanks for the info helped a lot

• Am
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I booked bus tickets to udupi from bangalore on 07 Aug in KSRTC through online booking with my ICICI Debit card and When I checked my ICICI account, I could see the amount being debited twice...

Kindly anyone help me out as how you got this issued resolved!!!

Ameetha

• Pi
      10th of Sep, 2009

you need to call up the KPN customer service person and lodge a complaint..

Or let us know as I know a person from there who can let you know what can be done in this regard.

3rd of Aug, 2010

I too agree and faced the same problem. I sent a mail to onlinerefund@ksrtc.org with ref. no and they replied saying the amount will be reverted. but i didnt see any thing in my account. i tried reaching the customer care 08022221321 and they didnot attend they call or they simply cut the call.
    its really horrible to deal such kind of think with kstrc online booking. no other point of contact for this.
    at least they should have contact center where we can go in person check with them for the same.

anyway your information helped a lot.

hope i will get my amount will be refunded.
    Thanks
    Jagan

• Md
      6th of Oct, 2010

Please call on 080-22221223, 22221321, 22221332 and 22221128 Extn 283 for delay in refund of credit card payments and any other debit card payments except SBI.

Please call on 080-22221223, 22221321, 22221332 and 22221128 Extn 280 for delay in refund of online SBI (debit cards) payments.

• Md
      6th of Oct, 2010

KSRTC customer care numbers

7760990034/35

• Vi
      27th of Oct, 2010

KSRTC is worst transport service... if face any problem with KSRTC... KSRTC never fund you... bad bus services.. if book tickets ..said buses wont come... no alternative... no refund... totally you will be in miserable and pathetic condition and your never forget in you life...

Take care ... be safe... life is presious...

vijaya kumar s

Dear Sir,

For your necessary action, please

On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:07:59, awatar wrote

Dear Sir,

Kindly expedite the refunding process.

VIJAYA KUMAR S.

VIJAYA KUMAR S.
    +91.9448255943

• La
      8th of Feb, 2011

I booked ticket on 7/02/2011 from Mangalore to Bangalore journey day 9/02/2011 and return ticket from Bangalore to Mangalore journey day 12/02/2011
    Corporation Bank VISA card Through Transaction ID OB3271005, Amt. is Rs. 1108/- . Tickets are not booked but is deducted please refund the same to me.

• Ha
      15th of Apr, 2011

The transaction was failed. The amount was debited from my account & tickets was not confirmed. Kindly find the transaction details

OB Ref NO - OB3571915 Journey Date- 21/04/2011 Start Place -BANGALORE End Place-CHICKAMAGALURU Booked On -14/04/2011

OB Ref NO - OB3571915 Journey Date -24/04/2011 Start Place- CHICKAMAGALURU End Place- BANGALORE Booked On-14/04/2011

kindly find the account details

• As
      18th of May, 2011

I too lost my money while booking a ticket and tried to contact on the nos given, but all nos have been changed and not working (22221321 ) !!!

By Luck I got connected to one number from there I got info of correct nos on 18 may 2011 this is working no 22220945 ext 283 for accounts section and from ther I got info of other number - 7760990109

hope these nos may help you !! when these will change god only knows .

TO KSRTC please update contact nos ASAP .

• As
      16th of Jun, 2011

I HAVE BOOKED THE TICKET IN KSRTC THROUGH NET BANKING, WHILE BOOKING TIME SYSTEM IS REBOOTED. BUT TICKET IS NOT BOOKED & AMOUNT IS DEDUCTED FROM BANK, PLEASE SUGGEST HOW TO TAKE THE REFUND AMOUNT. MY EMAIL ID; ashok_cn2004@yaahoo.com.ashokcn2009@gmail.com

REGARDS

ASHOKA C N

• Mu
      21st of Jun, 2011

The government agencies are not credible. Communication on site is very poor all numbers shared are outdated..I dont know how they can change numbers..most important thing is attitude to serve better...That will take ages ..specially from government employees. You can try your luck on 7760990109 and his boss 7760990102.

Regards
    Mumbaikar

• Ka
      12th of Jul, 2011

I have booked a ticket from mysore to chennai on 7th july 2011 with Rajahamsa Executive.the amount got debited from my account but ticket was not confirmed.so I tried it for second time i got it .But it was debited two times from my account.I done my transation using hdfc debit card. My failed OB Ref No is:OB4071732.Please kindly go through it.

19th of Jul, 2011

you can ask your bank to raise a dispute against that transaction and ask for a chargeback, the bank will charge the amount to the vendor and you will get your money within 45 days