KSRTC / Complaints regarding delay/early in operation of the schedule service from Sathyamangalam to Madurai on [protected] and [protected]

I am Kumaran Thayumanavan, working in a reputed institute in sathyamangalam and my native place is in Madurai. From November 2010 onwards, I am travelling in KSRTC RAJAHAMSA EXECUTIVE (Mysore to Madurai) frequently from Madurai to Sathyamangalam and vice versa (Kindly refer my booking history). I used to book ticket through online and rarely from KSRTC agents in madurai as well as in sathyamangalam. I haven’t faced any problem so for. But now there is a problem.

I reserved tickets through online from sathyamangalam to madurai on [protected] and [protected]. The scheduled departure time was 1.00 am. (Plz find the details below). Bus didn’t come in SPS petrol bunk (stopping point) on [protected] and also on 30–7–2011.

On [protected] i am waiting in SPS petrol bunk from 12.30 AM to 3.00 AM but the bus didn’t come there. I haven’t reported this issue. I find alternate ways to reach madurai.

On [protected] I reserved another ticket through online from sathyamangalam to madurai but this time also bus didn’t come. This time i spent around 2 hrs sps petrol bunk form 12.00 am to 2.00 am. I contacted all the customer care number specified in the ticket. (plz refer the ticket) but there is no response. Then I returned back to home in sathyamangalam.

This is a second incident in a month and I personally feel that the driver or conductor not following the standards.

So, I request u to take necessary action and kindly ensure that bus will stop as per the schedule time in sps petrol bank in future and kindly refund my amount (Rs 183+Rs 183) Rs. 366 for 13th and [protected]. On 13th july 2011 i came before 30 min of the scheduled time of 1.00 am and I spent around 3 hr in the bus stop and on 30th July 2011 I came 1 hour before the scheduled time. It was a service error. So kindly take action regarding the same.

Note: sir, there is a possibility of misusing my tickets by both the conductor and driver. So kindly take action regarding the same. I need explanation regarding the same.

The details of the tickets o13-7-2011 and [protected] are as follows.

PNR No.:
Service End Place :
MADURAI
Service End Point :
No. of Seats :
1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s :

Service End Place :
MADURAI
Service End Point :
No. of Seats :
1 (Adults=1 ; Children=0 )
Seat No/s :
Concessions :
Discounts :
Total Fare :
Rs. 183.00

Sir, kindly take action and refund my amout as early as possible