Kroger / fruit and vegetables in plastic bags.
The amount of plastic that I end up with, which is a result of shopping at your store, is maddening. Plastic is not sustainable. I don't want plastic! Please consider selling fruits and vegetables with out plastic. Thank you. I will find another store. Someone has gotten greedy. Greed creates corruption and skews values and common sense. May I send my plastic obtained from your store back to you? Where is this plastic supposed to go? There is no "away". Your campaign about sustainability is a smokescreen. Do the right thing. Plastic is destroying humanity and the earth. Is this long enough now?
Updated by Heather Emerson, Jul 30, 2018
Plastic is bad
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service