Kroger / employee

1 Oxford,OH, United States

Today my sister and I returned some items about an hour after purchasing because my sister got the wrong things on my mothers list and it was very expensive so my mom wanted to return what was wrong and buy what she wanted. from the start the employee Angel was very rude and acted like she couldn't do the return with a receipt and it being brought back within an hour, her manager walked away and when this happened she gave me a dirty look and said you understand that these cold items have to be thrown away don't you and huffed like we were horrible people. I told her i understood but it was a lot of money and my mother wants to get the correct items. she kept rolling her eyes and asked her manager to take over because apparently we were too hard to deal with. we come in kroger every week and spend tons of money so now we are driving to a new kroger where you actually get customer service. when we left she scowled at us and sighed like thank goodness we left. worst customer service ever, i personally work in customer service and it wasn't until i mentioned this that Angel would even do the return.

Js