Kroger / canned goods
On May 6 I purchased two cans (one of enchilada sauce and one or refried beans) from Kroger. The cans left dark rings on my wooden kitchen island that we cannot get off. I have never had this issue with canned goods purchased at Kroger before, but my kitchen island is now seems to be permanently marred from these cans. As you can see from the pictures the smaller can left some more faint marks, but the larger can left a very dark mark.
I would very much appreciate it if Kroger would either compensate me for part of the kitchen island's value or for the repair if that's possible. The kitchen island was worth $450, but now will be very difficult to resell when we move.
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger - 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service