Kraft Foods / kool-aid product / food coloring

United States Review updated:

I have been using the kool-aid product that you squeeze into water. I have been drinking it for months. I make sure to dilute it to where it tastes very weak, if I don't, it gives me heart burn. I have type 2 diabeties. So, I use this to avoid drinking pop and sodas, because my husband refuses to stop drinking them. But, I have developed rather bad kidney pain lately. I went to a walk in clinic and they told me a lot of people can't handle the food coloring in the kool-aid. The food coloring makes our kidneys work harder and when you have type 2, this is what we need to avoid! I can't stand the taste of plain water, so I thought your product would be the best to use. Could you please make this without the food coloring in it? A lot of kids have type 1 or type 2 like me. It would benefit them as well. You would grow your customer base to a whole new group! Please, every one who can't drink things with food coloring in it would love to have more options to help them survive longer! Thank you for your time!

St
Jul 11, 2016

Comments

•   Jul 12, 2016

You might get more mileage out of this request by sending it to Kraft directly. I doubt they will read this website.