Kotak Mahindra Bank / home loan foreclosure

Chennai, India

Im nri. I have 2 home loans with ur bank in chennai. For one of it, I asked for copy documents a year go.
They charged for providing copy document, but never provided the right document I asked for.
Totally upset with the service, I am scared of the safety of original documents and decided to go for foreclosure of both loans.
In december 2016, I sent my foreclosure request.
In january, one loan foreclosure statement was provided. Though I settled the loan fully, the bank deducted 2 emis after that.
Iam still fighting for the refund.
For the second loan, I stopped paying emi in march. Then the bank recovery team started calling end of march. After explaining about foreclosure, the statement was sent. Ie after 100 days!
I made 50% settlement and asked for refund of my 2 emis deducted.
The reply was that they started adjusting my repayment against emis and not against the principal.
I will not pay any interest due to your delays and this has to be sorted out immediately, where as your bank takes own time to reply or clarify.
This is horrible and worst banking experience I have had. When I enquired in my friend's circle, those who had banking with kotak bank had the same horrible experience.

Ra