Kotak Mahindra Bank / current account related

Dear concern,
i am just fed up with your services i am sharing my worst Experience with you recently i visited to sec - 62 noida stler it park kotak mahindra bank branch for current account opening their was Two guy whos name is raj kishor and sayam they took all of my company documents and 30 k cheque on 3/11/2017 when i ask them for the acknowledgment they told me that kotak do not provide any acknowledgment for current account i explain them that we are new startup and we need it on immediate basis because our first payment will be released from client hand on 18 November we also show them all invoice as well as our client contract details they assured me that our tat is 10 working days but we will open it within 4 to 5 days now its being 20 days every day i am trying to contact them now after 19 days they are asking for form inc 32 i dont know why its required and just feeling they are just playing with me . On 17 nov i met with the branch manager Mr. rupesh pandey and he assured me that account will be open on Monday so i dint apply in any other bank now they are even not responding and Mr. Rupesh is not even picking my phone we are new startup company and we even not able to pay salary's to our employees. If i will apply to any other bank it will also take 10 to 15 days now please tell me what should i do all my payments are sucked due to your employees irresponsible behavior they nothing knows about services and quality i am just fed up with these guys how can somebody can do that pathetic services .

Regards
Ashu Khan
Director
[protected]
Gud global services pvt ltd
308, 309 plot no -45 sec-66 noida 201301