Kool Smiles Children's Dentist / children treated badly-child abuse!
My grandduaghter suffers from Dravet Syndrome, which is severe myoclonic seizures. She just turned 7 years old on Feb 14th. She has had some brain damage due to the amount of seziures. My daughter took her to kool Smiles for a dental check up. They first told her that she couldnt come back there with her.My daughter insisted that she be with her. The assistants were told of her condition at that time. They were RUDE and yelling at my granddaughter because they couldnt get a good ex-ray. She was scared to death and of course, screaming at that point! They told my daughter that she couldnt see the dentist because they couldnt get more ex-rays. Im not sure why the dentist just didnt do an exam and try to reassure her that it was ok.BUt, that did NOT happen. They referrred her somehwere else and told her that she will have to be sedated. They wouldnt give my grandduaghter a toy because they said she wasnt good. Now, how do you expect a 7 yrd old with a brain damage to understand why she didnt get a toy and everyone else did.The assistants were mean to her.they made several comments. She came out bawling her little eyes out. This is an outrage!!! Little children are treate dlike criminals at this facility. I know someone who worked there and quit because they wer eso mean to the kids. they even tie them down! ABUSE, ABUSE, ABUSE! Where are children services????!!!~~~I will not rest until this company is OUTED! People BEWARE!
More Kool Smiles Children's Dentist Complaints & Reviews
- Kool Smiles Dentistry - waiting time and leaving children unattended 
- Kool Smiles - unethical treatment and misleading 
- Kool Smiles - concern citizen former employee
- Kool Smiles - my child 
- Kool Smiles - incompetent staff 
- Kool Smiles - not receiving prescription
- Kool Smiles - hadassah howard
- Kool Smiles - tooth extraction
- Kool Smiles - staff at louisville, kentucky kool smiles location on broadway
- Kool Smiles - hadassha howerd