Konsortium Bus Express / bus spoilt at middle of road from thailand to malaysia

1 Malaysia Review updated:

We bought the bus ticket from konsortium bas express at hatyai, thailand branch, beginning, our bus ticket should be 12pm (thailand time), but the bus reached the hatyai branch at 1.40pm, after that when we reached thailand kastam, we been told that we need to change the bus as the current bus is spoilt..then we force to take all the luggage and all souvenirs to walk from thailand kastam to malaysia kastam & sit for a "new bus" ( bus plate nunber is JJU 8211).This already make us feel disappointed, but now (21 april, 7pm) suddenly the bus could not functioning, this is because the skull of the tyre can un-installed!!? Damn dangerous!! This bus own by Konsortium Bas Express, now already 8pm, we wait almost 1 hour, no one backup bus to help at here. Every passengers waiting mid of the highway...this is deeply disappointed and bad experience we face in our life time.

I hope tgat konsortium bas express could give us a beautiful "answer" & explanation on this complaint. All the passenger is wasting all the golden time, in hungry for this terrible experience.

Please reply me by email at mei_khoo@hotmail.com

I got a lot of photo to show but unfortunately this complaint only able to upload the photo with 2MB.

Ma
Apr 21, 2013

Comments

• Be
      24th of Aug, 2013

I want make a complain .. Today 24/8/13 7pm .
    I take a bus for Larkin to kl (pudu) .
    But this bus go yong peng there say take rest 20min.and then
    take more 3 customer and t break time till more than
    40min . The bus actually will reach kl on 11pm, without traffic jam.
    Now already 12 pm, still not yet reach kl toll( sungai besi)

• Sm
      19th of Jan, 2014

I recently had a really bad experience taking a Konsortium bus from Singapore to Penang. The seats were filthy, giving as well as 3 of my other friends an itch. As I have sensitive skin, my itch developed into rashes after the 10 hour bus ride. I will discourage anyone from taking their bus services, else be prepared for dirty buses.