Kogan Mobile 90access / cut off after 30 days

Queensland, Australia Review updated:

Signed up online for mobile phone service on a 90day prepaid access account. After 30 days I could receive calls on my mobile however I am unable to connect to any mobile or landline number I dial. The numbers i DIAL ring however when they pick up they get a dead line. Kogan advertise that you can reach them 24/7 on a 1300 number for assistance how ever call calls to this number were not answered after 32, 45 and 65 minutes respectively. I originally signed up for 2 mobile plans however cancelled one due to the problems getting them set up. I am only sorry that I didn't cancel both back in December 2012.
This company has proved that they are not customer service friendly for Senior citizens who want to talk to a human when they have problems. I say buyer be very aware when dealing with this company which when the product is sold works on the principal of "OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND"

• Where's Marcel Espresso's Response, Jan 31, 2019

its been 4 weeks now still no response from Kogan, never buy anything again from Kogan!!!

• Bhoot's Response, Apr 09, 2019

Kogan is truly useless. This product proves that it you pay peanuts you definitely get monkeys.

Lm
Jan 18, 2013

Comments

• Lj
    Kogan Australia - Item not received - Order no 6APLKQXW
    Melbourne VIC
    Australia

My TV as ordered on 25/11/2018 has still not been dispatched. Would like to have a refund as lost confidence in co. and had the run around with wrong item being sent/then returned.

• Yo
    Kogan Australia - Kogan Solar Motion Sensor LED Light
    Australia

I have purchase 2x Kogan Solar Motion Sensor LED Light and I receive only one. It supposed to be Christmas presents. Please help.
    Product received on 14/12/2018
    Order number : TPBHTQAB
    my email address : [protected]@gmail.com
    I cannot contact Kogan in any which way.
    my phone number is : 0406 148 501

• Bl
    Kogan Australia - Tv 19 inch
    Australia

Bought a bit of stuff of you guys and getting a little upset that no one will help me with my issue . Again tv is locked into changing colours . I turn tv off and disconnect and just automatically turns back on and does same thing . Nothing on remote works when in this cycle .I, m sure its simple but what do I do . 0428155443 Ian

• Mo
      Jan 06, 2019
    Kogan Australia - Baby alive go bye bye
    Cairns

It stopped to work after just day.Where should we send it back? Can you replace it? You are Santa for the 4 year old owner😉

• Bu
      Jan 22, 2019
    Kogan Australia - ***Posts to Read***

Hi,
    I purchased on the 5/1/2019, Kogan shredder for about $70, it was only for home use, shred bills etc. I arrived yesterday, opened it this morning, plugged it and followed instructions.

Literally, shredded one piece of paper. It stopped working and now cannot contact them.

Should have just stuck with Office Works

• Wh
      Feb 11, 2019
    Kogan Australia - Esatto upright Freezer
    Australian Ext. Territory

I bought this bar freezer about 6 months and now is not working, sent more then 10 email to Kogan and no-one respond.

Feb 12, 2019
    Kogan Australia - Help desk customer service
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    kogan.com.au

Trying to return a faulty TV have contacted Kogan helpdesk numerous reassuring emails but we go around and around in circles they said they were going to orgainise a pick up and then the next email is asking for photos and a description of the issue which I already did 4 weeks ago.

• Ce
      Apr 07, 2019
    Kogan Australia - recevied incorrect product

hi there,

i have purched iphone 8 plus 256 G on 29th of janurary 2019. however, i have received incorrect item which is 64G iphone8 plus.

order number is PHF7X9WN
    invoice number 28956085

I need exchange it to correct product or refund money . please contact me by e-mail ASAP

• Ge
      Apr 08, 2019
    Kogan - Washing Machine
    kogan.com

Kogan Order MFYDVM8K-received a faulty product have been emailing for 2 weeks to no avail, simply getting the run around.
    Washing machine is 4 months old, i am getting laundromat fees, have sent videos, photos etc and not given a solution that works.

• Bh
      Apr 15, 2019
    Kogan Australia - Agora 65" smart tv 8000
    Australia

Tv does not turn on. It keeps saying loading for 2 minutes then turns itself off. This tv is under 1 year old. Normally it would take over 5 minutes to load but since 2 days it does not load at all hence cannot trouble shoot. Speakers are bad too.
    Need a replacement or cash back

• Am
      May 22, 2019
    Kogan Australia - 65 inch tv
    2/1 mark drive
    Australia

Just got the Tv today, turned it on, it worked for about an hour the the screen went blank I was watching you tube and haven't touched the Tv
    2b 84qly3 is my order number email is [protected]@gmail.com
    0455800077 phone number

• Ro
      Jun 02, 2019
    Kogan Australia - 65 inch tv
    Australia

we bought a 65inch tv in October 2018 and it is currently showing no picture with sound. we have disconnected all cords and replaced them but it has made no difference... still no visal picture... product no
    KALED65ju8000QA Kogan 65"4k led (series8 ju8000) We woulod like a refund.
    contact no. 0447632296

Roxene Morris

• Pa
      Jun 23, 2019
    Kogan Australia - Homegym
    44 bluestone drive glenmore park nsw 2745
    Australia

I ordered my home gym on 26th of May I still haven't received it can someone please me on 0430725233 thanks Paul hoole