Kogan Australia / phone contract paid and not honoured. I am elderly and without a mobile phone service
My bank statement clearly shows that I paid Kogan $152.10 on 12th. Dec. for a further 12 months's service.
My previous contract was due to finish on 17th. Dec. 2018. Therefore I had paid Kogan five days upfront.
When my bank statement arrived I found that Kogan had deducted a further $161.82 on 18th. Dec. 2018.
I phoned at 11.30 a.m. on 10th. January and requested a refund of the $161.82 which should not have been deducted.
Today 11th. January I received the following on my mobile
"Sorry, your prepaid plan has now expired. To recharge your plan please go to accounts. koganmobile.com. au.
Please see that 1) the $161.82 has been refunded and
2) my service is reconnected asap since I had already paid you $152.10 on the 12th. December 2018 order no. #X4KXDB24
Valerie Andrews [protected]
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan - new 4k agora tv ceased working within 6 hours. 
- Kogan Australia - 21" Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower- VS850
- Kogan Australia - 360 rotation outdoor aerial remote digital tv antenna uhf vhf hdtv
- Kogan Australia - sim recharge
- Kogan Australia - karcher wc2 window cleaner
- Kogan Australia - paid money, never received order