Kogan Australiahuawei phone

R Oct 27, 2018

To whom it may concern

On 24 October 2018, I purchased Huawei Phone from New Zealand in Kogan New Zealand/ Australia.

I have recently bought a huawei phone from the Kogan online store. During the purchase, I press the Huawei 2 instead of Huawei 3. I contacted and told them many times to cancel immediately after payments. They told me they will do something on it. On this time, they are still processing the payments.

After 2 days of no hear from them. They alerted me that they already send the item that I do not want. They said they cannot do anything about it and I must accept it.

So sad about this I want some help and get my money back.

I understand that under the New Zealand and Australian Consumer Law, when I buy products and services they come with automatic guarantees that they will work and do what I asked for.

You can contact me about this complaint via email at [protected]@gmail.com or call me on +[protected] during business hours.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Regards

Randy Reyes
Auckland, New Zealand

• Updated by Randy2019 · Oct 27, 2018

To whom it may concern

So sad about this I want some help and get my money back.

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Regards