Kitchenaid / repair or replacement!
I really wish I would have seen this site years ago. My husband & I purchased our appliances April 2007 from the Bad Boy store in Whitby. These included a side by side fridge, a gas stove, a dishwasher and an over the range microwave. It took us until last week to have the microwave replaced seeing that the original one had a fan with a burnt motor from the time of purchase. Over the past year we have made at least 2 dozen phone calls to the manager, customer service, the service dept, the repair shop that was supposed to fix the problem, and to Whirlpool( Kitchen Aid). We were constantly given the run around and I lost track as to how many times the buck was past to someone else.For a business who uses the logo "Nooobody Does it Better". This is false advertising cause everyone else seems to do it better. I can't believe that it took us 2 week short of an entire year to replace something that was sold to us in a defective state. Please, I beg of you, if you want good service and quality shop elsewhere.
More Kitchenaid Complaints & Reviews
- Kitchenaid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid - our refrigerator and your lack of customer service 
- Kitchenaid - product and service on kitchenaid fridge 
- Kitchen Aid - grill brush
- Kitchen Aid - refrigerator and dishwasher
- Kitchenaid - emails ignored by consumercare. uk@kitchenaid. eu