KitchenAid / kitchenaid architect multipurpose blade

CA Review updated:

I am writing to express my frustration and disappointment with the Small Parts Department/Warehouse communication. On December 22/17 I ordered a replacement multipurpose blade for a Kitchen Aid Architect Food Processor. I was told the shipment would be delayed as the part was out of stock. I received an egg whip in the mail Jan. 20/17. I understand that mistakes can happen and the wrong part can be picked. I then called to notify and ask that the correct part be mailed out. I waited a few more weeks and still no replacement part arrived. On March 1/17, I called again and was told that they had forgotten to fill out the part number on the form and this was why I hadn't received anything (good thing I called to check). On March 7/17, I received 2 more egg whips. I once again spent time on the phone with the Small Parts Department. At this point I asked if I could be reimbursed for my payment. However, I was told that I could not be reimbursed because it was beyond 30 days since the payment was made. What troubles me is the fact that had I asked for reimbursement earlier than I would have received it. However I have been patient and thought I would give the opportunity to correct the issue and now I can't receive my money back. This product was ordered for business use and thus I have had to purchase an alternative food processor to tie us over so our residents requiring pureed diets can receive the proper consistency. This has been a major inconvenience and makes me question the services Kitchen Aid offers.

Nu
Mar 07, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      Jun 01, 2017

Hello Nutrtion, we apologize about the frustration you have experienced with your Food Processor attachment. If you still need assistance, please provide your name, the name of the site you were contacted on (Complaintsboard), your user ID name (Nutrition), your phone number, your address, the full model and serial number, and email the requested information to [protected]@KitchenAid.com . We would be happy to review your concerns further.