King.compet rescue saga

I am attempting to play level 1188. I have looked at the video as to how to play this level and it is completely different from level 1188 I am playing. This is not the first time this has happened. I updated this game and it is still the same. I need to find out what needs to be done to resolve this issue. I do enjoy this game but will not play any longer if I cannot get this problem fixed.

Kathy Camino

Ka
Jan 26, 2018

Comments

• Mo
      Nov 02, 2018

I love playing pet rescue saga, for the last week or longer I have been getting a message that an error has occurred and I had to try again later. I was okay with that because understandable things happen. When it started happening to me 2 or more times as I was playing it got a little annoying especially since I have used and then lost all my booster I used to advance to higher levels. I was almost done completing my super hard level it interrupted my game and I had used two boosters to almost finish saying I have game opened in 2 browsers which I didn't. I have lost many boosters and I am getting extremely frustrated. Please help with this !
    Doreen
    Pet rescue fan

• Mo
      Nov 03, 2018

@Mommymac Just started playing pet rescue saga today and already got a error on my screen in the middle of almost completing my level and using 2 of my boosters!!! UGH !!!

• Sh
      Feb 14, 2019

Hi I have been playing pet rescue for as long as I could remember I have worked very hard for my boosters every last one of them however I logged in to play onmy phone only to realize that every one of them is gone I cannot understand why and I cannot continue to play until I get them back the level I'm at remains the same so where are my boosters.

Very frustrated