King.com / paid purchases of extra moves on candy crush soda saga game.
I made a purchase from King Candy Crush Soda on the 24th of march 2017 for extra moves after my account was deducted and I had confirm with a password it didn't get my extra moves. After I had paid for it online with my mastercard account card.This isn't the first time it has happen. My account keeps getting deducted for the purchases, but I don't even get the extra moves that I purchased. The game keep cheating me of my extra moves and I can't finish the game and had close it down and start again without the purchases that I made. What can be done about it. I would like my deductions already paid reimburse.
More King.com Complaints & Reviews
- Candy Crush Saga - piggy bank rewards not accessible 
- Candy Crush Saga - stripes contest 
- King.com - scammed out of money 
- King.com - candy crush saga 2134 
- Candy Crush Saga - boosters disappeared. 
- King.com - free play taken away
- King.com - candy crush soda and jelly 
- King.com uk - bubble witch saga 
- Candy Crush Saga - bundle package 
- King Candy Crush - company took all my boosts and fb friend gifts