King Of Seat Covers [KOSC] / Disappointed...

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:

This website is not worth your attention at all.
How many more days should pass before I get my seat covers?
I placed my order at the beginning of November. Now it's the beginning of January. A different month, a different YEAR!
Not to mention that I paid extra for an expedited shipping. So tell me what the hell is going on?
Naturally, I tried to contact this sh%%%y company, but they rarely answer. And even if they do, they don't say anything useful.
I am very disappointed.
Don't buy from them!

An
Jan 2, 2018

Comments

• Wr
      13th of Feb, 2018

I have filed a complaint with the FTC and the BBB against King of Seat Covers.
    KOSC took my money for my order and have not responded to emails or calls regarding the status of my order that was placed 3 months ago. If you look into this company you will see that many people have this same experience.

• Gr
      30th of Apr, 2018

Same experience - ordered seat covers in Dec 2017 - now it's April 30th 2018 and nothing. Can't reach KOSC by phone, email or online chat - but I see they're still active on Instagram...stay away!

• Gt
      20th of Aug, 2018
    King Of Seat Covers [KOSC] - Never received seat covers
    Los Angeles
    California

Ordered before Christmas..attpted to contact several times including phone.. no answer.. the last email I received was January.. the have blocked me on the Facebook page, since I was warning their potential customer, that they are scamming people..i want a refund!! $458

• Kv
      5th of Nov, 2018
    King Of Seat Covers [KOSC] - Seat covers
    Los Alamitos
    California
    Kingofseatcovers.com

Ordered covers in Aug 2018. Nothing ever came. No phone calls returned. Its Oct 29. Nothing. Over $500 order. I'm embarrassed I fell for this site.

13 hrs 1 mins ago

report them to ftc and to google to stop advertising they ripped everyone off