Kindercare / Not the best service

1 West Covina, CA, United States Review updated:

Hi have my child there and has been there over 4 months, the issues I have seen is they put toddlers 12-24 month old children with babies for hours at a time (while other staff come in) and the toddlers step on the babies alot!!! Babies are put in bumbos when they are not asleep (when asleep they are in their cribs) and the bumbos are put in the same play area with toddlers. Time and time again I saw my child stepped on by toddlers (painful because toddlers all walk and wear shoes). Toddlers are always stepping on the babies because they are still learning to walk and fall alot. The next thing is that their staff turnaround is high and my child has seen about 5 different teachers in 4 months. The weekly fee is $244 plues 100 registration every year. If your child is sick or diarah... you have to keep them home. Some teachers are great though. I still have my child there because home care can be worse.

Mo

Comments

• Be
      13th of Aug, 2009

If what you see when you are there is bad think about what is going on at the times parents are not normally there.

Think about it!!!