Kevin Turdeau / ITV Direct / Poor service!

United States Review updated:
I ordered the Natural Cures books for $19.90 shipping only, they never came. but they charged me on my American Express. I canceled my American Express got a new card number. Since, they tried to recharge me and for a $9.95 monthly newsletter unasked for. Kevin Trudeau, the personality behind the book actually did 2 years in Federal prison in the 1990's for scamming American Express over $100,000 on customer accounts and they still allow him to charge more. The number to cancel, [protected] is a wait over 1 hour each time I called, no one comes on. It is a shell game, charging hundreds to unsuspecting customers who charge on their checking or debit accounts. Cancel the accounts and open new ones*** The FTC again filed a week ago a contempt order against Mr. Trudeau and his backers/pertness to stop the fraud. See this on line at www.ftc.gov Put in Kevin Trudeau, ITV Direct, Direct Marketing Concepts, some of the names they use.

The information you need is all on their website www.itvdirect.com . This is the company that fulfills all orders and actually sells it to you, the men are his partners and financial backers, all public knowledge. I am listing the company not the homes of the owners.

Direct marketing Concepts d/b/a ITV direct 55 Cherry Hill Dr, Beverly, MA 01915.. The CEO is Donald Barrett (subject of a FTC contempt order 1 week ago), Vice President and partner is Robert A. Maihos, his assistant is Shauna Favlora, Steve Paris is the Exec VP; Michael Sciucco is the legal counsel, Brad Tuttle is the COO; Catherine Ratcliffe is the VP of customer satisfaction, Look up the website on line www.itvdirect.com. Email then at customersupport@itvdirect.com and info@itvdirect.com send e mails until they respond over and over. The numbers are [protected] (business development, Jason Bernabei); sales is [protected]; main number is [protected], customer service which won't answer is [protected]. Keep sending e mails flooding their servers until your issue is handled.

Comments

Je
  16th of Nov, 2007
I sent an E-Mail on 11-5-07 and telephoned on 11-12-07 and spoke to a Robin at 1-800-942-2443 and cancelled my subscription. Both times I requested a return E-Mail with a confirmation number. So far I have heard nothing. I am now requesting a third time for a confirmation number and confirming that my subscription has been cancelled. Could someone please do that for me? My original order # was 328013. I would like to get this settled. My credit card had better not be billed again as I cancelled during the allotted time. Someone there please get off the stick and get back to me with my request. I am getting tired of this fooling around with you people.
Pa
  7th of Nov, 2008
all the above is correct. why the legal enities, those having the power/position to stop this & don't is beyond me. i've disputed this with my credit card company issuing me a new card & going back in time correcting past charges. this turdeau guy needs his nuts cut off...total rip off artist..

ITV Logo ITV