Keranique / charge for product not ordered, nor received.
I ordered a free sample of their product for my wife. We received a small box with no billing attached. A few months later, I received a call from my bank that the company was trying to place a charge against my credit card. The representative who called me said they had received some complaints against this company and she wanted to be sure the charge was authorized. It was not. I immediately went down to my bank and changed my card. Two weeks ago, I received a bill in the mail for product I neither ordered, nor received. If I had received anything, I would have returned it immediately. I sent them a letter two weeks ago explaining what had happened, that they had tried to charge my credit card without my authorization and informed them if I didn't hear from them within two weeks, I would take action. I have not heard back from them. I have since found out this is a common occurrence with this company. I have also found out it could be a third party who handles this, so I will be contacting the company directly.
More Keranique Complaints & Reviews
- Keranique - anyone had any dealings with them? 
- Keranique - dishonesty 
- Keranique - scam 
- Keranique - fruad 
- Keranique - poor/inconsistant customer service 
- Keranique - keranique daily essentials 30
- Keranique - order I did not place and money deducted out of my acct.
- Keranique - terrible company practices
- Keranique - the promise one only payment is not true they charge 3 times!!!
- Keranique - keranique daily essentials