Keranique / charge for product not ordered, nor received.

1 Visalia CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free sample of their product for my wife. We received a small box with no billing attached. A few months later, I received a call from my bank that the company was trying to place a charge against my credit card. The representative who called me said they had received some complaints against this company and she wanted to be sure the charge was authorized. It was not. I immediately went down to my bank and changed my card. Two weeks ago, I received a bill in the mail for product I neither ordered, nor received. If I had received anything, I would have returned it immediately. I sent them a letter two weeks ago explaining what had happened, that they had tried to charge my credit card without my authorization and informed them if I didn't hear from them within two weeks, I would take action. I have not heard back from them. I have since found out this is a common occurrence with this company. I have also found out it could be a third party who handles this, so I will be contacting the company directly.

Ra
Jun 28, 2015

Comments

• Cr
      7th of Dec, 2015

You stated in your very first sentence that you ordered this product for your wife.
    Throughout your complaint against this company you contradict yourself a number of times by stating that you didn't order the product, but were continually charged and had a lot of problems receiving a refund.
    I've read other people's complaints that are more plausible than yours.
    I do believe that this company is not on the up and up after reading other people's reviews. If someone would have read yours alone they wouldn't realize the scope of this company's dishonesty.