[Resolved] Kent Ro Uv / complain about the beep sound from kent..

1 India Review updated:

beep sound in kent ro uv after the replacement of activated carbon filter n uv tube... please explain y the sound comes...

• Resolution statement

• KENT RO Systems Customer Care's Response, Feb 25, 2012

Dear sir,
    we apologies for the inconvinience. please provide us your contact details so that we can contact you to resolve your query.

thanks
    customer service team
    Knet RO Systems Ltd.

• KENT RO Systems Customer Care's Response, Aug 13, 2012

Dear Faisal,

As per confirmed by you on call(13-08-12), your query has been resolved now.
    We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards
    Kent RO Systems Ltd.

• KENT RO Systems Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2015

Dear Sir/Madam,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details with us at [email protected] We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

• KENT RO Systems Customer Care's Response, Aug 25, 2015

Dear Mr.SavalRam,

we deeply regret the inconvenience caused. We have shared the same with our concerned department. Someone will contact you shortly.

• KENT RO Systems Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2015

Dear Mr.Sharma,

As per your telephonic confirmation, your problem is now resolved. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

• KENT RO Systems Customer Care's Response, Nov 09, 2016

Dear Mr.Amruth Raj.V,

as per our service department, your problem is now resolved. Thanks for your patience and cooperation. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

An

Comments

• Fa
      10th of Aug, 2012

I purchased the KENT Grand only 3 months ago and it has been giving continuous beeps and the water has stopped coming from the R.O.
    I try calling the customer care and they keep telling me that they are closed for the day although its only 2 PM now.

I think I made a big mistake to go with Kent.
    Faisal 9999919597

20th of Jun, 2013

Today My is kent grand + is giving beep sound and it is not working.. this was the 3rd time in 2months after purchasing of kent...poor Quality of Kent

• Po
      21st of May, 2015

simply looting people. Cost more than other brands. After completing warranty it started troubling.. getting repaired costed Rs3K..

• At
      5th of Jun, 2015

My grand + is giving beep sound, although filters (SF, Cv, UF, PC) are changed last month.
    Please explain why? I don't want to call technician because he charges 400/- for each visit even not for any work done.

• De
      25th of Aug, 2015

I purchased kent ro grand 4 months ago just 10days ago I have given for repair and after the repair now it is making a BEEP SOUND... WHY IT IS CAN I KNOW MY CONTACT DETAILS ARE GIVEN DOWN I went on calling customer care but they says colosed this is what service is given by kent

SAVALRAM
    (9481856006) help for this

• Yo
      4th of Sep, 2015

I purchased Kent Maxx after very 2 month it is going to not working I call customer care they came to my and repaired. It but again after 3 days it's problem come back some issue with I again call customer they come after Long time and warrenty out now they are charging for that this is really very bad service by Kent
    Yogendra 9950177935

6th of Sep, 2015

I have purchased Kent Grand Plus in AUGUST 2014 and last month was my last free PM, it feels like after this last PM, purposely the service maintenance person made some adjustments so that at a later on stage these beeps start coming. Yes I am also facing the beep problems. What the hell are these Kent people upto. They dont even give us a manual SOP that what to do when these types of errors come up. Hell with them - really upset to buy this "BRAND"

• Vi
      13th of Sep, 2015

Beep sound in kent ro uv after the replacement of activated carbon filter n uv tube... please explain why this sound is coming what i should do... shailendra kumar 9886177344

• So
      12th of Oct, 2015

After changing filters, I am also getting beep sound. What the hell is going on. ... Somit 9035003418

• Dv
      22nd of Nov, 2015

I am getting beep sounds after changing carbon filter. Technician has not given any feedback. 9899761167

• Su
      2nd of Dec, 2015

I am also getting beep sounds after changing Ro Membrane filter. and also same issue came earlier. Technician changed the post carbon and UF filter later it worked for 1 month and stopped . when I called technician he has not given any information further.
    and every time we call for service .they are saying one of the filter was failed and they themself changed and charging 500 to 3000 which is very high in india. I feel that KENT is worst product to be used.
    and also the manual is not upto the mark.

Please arrange a service/call for KENT RO supreme

Thanks
    Suresh

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2015

I am using Kent pearl purifier. It has one or the other problem always once completed the warranty. It costs more each time service man comes home. I don't understand this thing if any problem occurs why you replace with new filters or candles instead going for a thought of repair. It had cost more than 3k till we started using it.

• Su
      21st of Mar, 2016

My kent grand is running under AMC. 5 days ago (17th march, 2016) Kent technical person came and did the regular service and went. Ever since then, there is a continuous beep sound coming and it does not seem to be turning ON. No light is glowing, no water is taken in.. nothing ia happening. power point is working fine, power cord also seems fine. I am sure technician did not close the thing properly or some loose connection somewhere.
    I reported the complaint on 20th or 21st regarding the same. Nobody has come up, nor any confirmation related to the same. I called up again to the customer care and was informed to wait for 24 hours. This is so annoying !
    When they had to get the AMC done, Kent team would give me 10 calls and the pickup or service would be arranged within same day itself but now it has been many days.
    Sugandh Malhotra

• Ps
      30th of Apr, 2016

Every month my ro alarm sounds starts n it costs me 1000 rupees ..I am tired of changing filters..customer service people come just to make money..problem comes again in a month..

Affording Kent to is costlier then my car...

Pankaj
    9911962636

• Ra
      3rd of May, 2016

Hi Customer Team,

Our Kent RO is making beep sound continuosly from yesterday all of sudden and stopped working(i.e not getting water).Please contact immediately to the below number.

Mob:9900712983
    Ram

• Di
      14th of May, 2016

I am using kent grand purchased on 14.11.13., after changing filters through technicians no water is coming, only single beep sound coming after two second interval. Manual speak nothing about single beep sound. After incurring Rs 2800 on service and change of filters, facing this issue. Buying canned water is economical than Kent

• Go
      28th of May, 2016

i am having a kent pearl
    i am also having the beep sound every month i have changed the auto flush uv ballast so many times that i have some 5-6 non working with me i have changed the uv lamp the filters andy motor and god nows what all but still get this problem
    worst product and service from kent they only want money

• Ve
      31st of May, 2016

I'm also face same problem beep sound after servicing. 2 Months back all the filters were replaced as per the suggestion given by the service engineer. Everything went well almost for 2 months. Now the Filter started making beep sounds and some times it will stop the filtering on its own, after some time it will start again. Not sure what is happening. Tried to contact the customer support team but in vain. Very much unsatisfied with the product. Can some one help me to resolve the issue ?

• Gu
      14th of Jul, 2016

I am also facing the same problem on getting service from local dealers for technical support. By the feedback from the customers some improvement can be done to solve the issue. But the dealers advice the customer to go for new model by Kent product. But they are ready to provide Exchange while the model they sold costlier & the service charge paid more than the sold price.
    Neither warrenty nor the AMC helps on getting solution. But other brands providing full satisfaction. Untill unless do technocal improvement for Kent Grand Plus model consumer will suffer. Guru Nathan 9845616012. [email protected]

25th of Aug, 2016

I purchased Kent to, (touch) around 8 months ago. After 4 months of usage, it started making continuous beep sound whenever I took a glass of water. I have complained the same to the customer care recently n there s no immediate response from them..service is really slow.. I have made several calls to them, informing about the delay. But they simply apologize n never care to attend to my problem.. Chiranjeevi, 9550785889