[Resolved] Kent RO / beep sound

1 India Review updated:

I am getting a beep sound for the past 4 days. Also made a complaint at your customer service but no one seems to help here.
They haven't sent anyone to resolve the problem.
I think I made a wrong decision in purchasing kent
My email address is [email protected]
Regards,
Swati

• Resolution statement

• KENT RO Systems Customer Care's Response, Apr 20, 2013

Hi Swati,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details with us and we'll get in touch with you shortly to address your concern.

Regards
    Team Kent

Sw
Apr 19, 2013
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• At
      5th of Jun, 2015

My kent grand + is giving beep sound, although filters are changed last month only. please explain why?
    I don't want to call technician because he charges min 400/- per visit even not any work done.

• Ss
      19th of Jul, 2013
    kent RO - DEALER REFUSING TO INSTALL RO
    ARMY OFFICER
    India

I HAD PURCHASED KENT RO FROM ARMY CSD AND I APPROACHED KENT COMPANY THROUGH TOLL FREE NUMBER 18001001000. AS I WANTED TO INSTALL RO AT GURDASPUR, PANJAB. THEY GAVE ME TWO MOBILE NUMBERS 9888286947 (MR VIKRAM) AND 9814120348 THE LOCAL DEALERS AT GURDASPUR FOR FREE INSTALLATION. BOTH DEALERS REFUSED TO INSTALL FREE AND ARE DEMANDING MONEY FOR INSTALLATION WHICH IS CONTRARY TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. MAY I REQUEST YOUR ASSISTANCE ON THE SUBJECT. MY MOBILE NO IS 09836519313 AND 09815397540. THANKS & REGARDS COL S S GREWAL.