Kenstar Home Appliance / Kenstar is No #1 Bogus company in India!

1 India Review updated:

I have purchase Kenstar Water Purifier in month of August-2006. This Purifier was having problem of water leakage from starting. I brought it to notice of Customer service station but till date it not yet repair.

I have purchase this machine from Mona Traders at WHC, Nagpur. The branch Manager Mr.Anil is useless and should sag, his subordinate Mr.Deepak is copy of Mr.Anil.

I have made several request to them on telephone, but they were telling there problem and we don't have spares. After making several complaints they have not solved this problem I came to online compliant but official website www.kenstar-appliances.com/ is not working.

From this I learnt that Kenstar is No #1 Bogus company in India. If any kenstar official person read this message please help to get it repair or new one.

regards
Vishal

Comments

• Di
      27th of Aug, 2008

I have purchase Kenstar Water Purifier IN 2005 IN AHMEDABAD. BUT NOW I DONT KNOW FROM WHERE TO GET IT SERVICE, FROM WHERE I USE TO GET SERVICES THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY STOPEED GIVING SERVICES FOR WATER PURIFIERS OF KENSTAR.

From this I learnt that Kenstar is No #1 Bogus company in India. If any kenstar official person read this message please help to get it SERVICE.

• Or

Velachery,
    Chennai - 600042
    Cell Phone No. 9940386507, 9380585481

Sir,
    I had purchased KENSTAR WASHING machine this year from M/s. K. Dhandapani & Co., Velacheryand is within warranty period. This washing period has developed some repair during August 2008 and I had lodged a compliant with M/s. K. Dhandapani & Co. on 18-08-2008. The code No. is 8100788180005. They have given a service center No. 30210666. When, I contacted to this phone No. they had given another cell phone No. 9841585115 and asked me to contact Mr. Vincent who is the incharge for the Kenstar Service center. I had contacted to this cell phone No. and one service man from Kenstar service center had came to my house and taken the timer and other switches and told that he will replace these defective parts on 28-08-2008. But this person has replaced the spare parts and attended the fault till date. Again I had contacted on 29-08-2008 to the above cell phone No. 9841585115. The service man told that he will rectify the defect on 29-08-2008. But he has not turned up.
    I wonder how M/s. Kenstar is rendering such a poor customer service.
    I believe atleast after seeing this compliant M/s. Kenstar will take necessary prompt action in serviceing my washing machine.

• Bi
      27th of Sep, 2008

I purchased Kenstar food processer Model No- 0204 on 28/09/05. right from the beginning the food processor started malfunctioning and I lodged complain after complain. service personnel came to my house at least 10 times, I sent the machine to authorised service centre, again they came, changed motor etc. but no improvement noticed and the machine remains idle with me. as guarantee period expired by this time and I thought it was better to keep idle instead of making payment time and again.
    I purchased the items keeping trust on such a high profile reputed company of its kind as that of Kenstar Kitchen Appliance but regret to express that i never experienced such poor quality items with poorest service.
    Now the items has become an unwanted ornament with my family and i can give it to Kenstar free of cost if they want.

B.R.Mishra
    contact-9434245953

• Me
      7th of Oct, 2008

i have purchased a food processor and time and again the service is worst .Nobody bothers to answer complaints and there is no accountability.and two months have lapsed with non availablity of spares.

• As
      20th of Oct, 2008

I have also purchsed 1.5 ton Spilit AC from NEXT Sant Nagar, Delhi-110084 in the month of May, 2008. Inspite of my repeated requests for its servicing at Customer Care, the same has yet not been done.

• Ra
      3rd of Nov, 2008

Stay away from KenStar!!!

I have purchased a fridge from KenStar and within a year the cooling system wasn't
    working and upon service person inspection they said they have to restore the coolant
    gas and charged 1600Rs and within next year the compressor has failed. Now they
    are asking another 2000Rs for restoring the coolant gas again when they replace the
    compressor. What a design!!! Compressor replacement needs gas restoration and for
    that they are charging 2000Rs. Please stay away from KenStar products unless
    you want to have a non-working product at home.

• Pr
      16th of Jan, 2009

u all r right Kenstar is worst product so keep away from this

• Ni
      9th of Mar, 2009

Kenstar is No.1 BOGUS company! Stay away from Kenstar!!
    Kenstar froud--A Big Froud !!!

It is neccessory to pull kenstar in Consumer court.

• Yo
      1st of May, 2009

Kenstar - A total bogus company. No body listens neither the service centre nor the dealers.

They just sells their goods and not take care of customers who have purchased the goods of Kenstar by their hard earned money.

My water purifier not working at all since last more than 6 months inspite of havng a full AMC contract with the company.

All the company officials should be sacked. All my bad wishes to them. They go to hell or may be just below a moving lorry on the road opposite their house or even slide from thier stair case of their own home.

This is a totally thankless, wicked company... No body sould buy the products from them..

Yogendra Garg
    +91-9993566606

13th of May, 2009

Worest Company which does not care for Customer problems after selling the Product, never ever buy the Products

• Rt
      27th of Jul, 2009

Where we have to file complaint against them...?

Can we file complaint against the Dealer also...?

If the company is not good, the Dealer should not sell such goods .. The punishment should be in the highest possible level.. !

Let me consult the possibilities with Consumers Association and come back to you...!

Rtn.Muruganandan
    Rotary member

14th of Sep, 2009

Due to non-updation of your website I had to suffer a lot for getting repair of my KENSTAR juicer model no.JE9613 & S.No.M7I03621.I was told that service center has been shifted to 3, Shivaji Nagar, Civil Lines, Jaipur.On reaching there again I got a shock that you will have to contact Man Singh Rathore, Techno Vision, 23-Subh Mangal Complex, Kailashpuri, Opp.Rajshree School, Near City Clinic, New Sanganer Road, Sodala, Jaipur.I was disgusted after driving about 30 Kms in the Sun & behaviour of people idling & gossiping ther did not bother to pay least attention to the valued customer & placard there reads "Customers are to good, to loose".What it depicts is not maintained.I was also told that Kenstar &Videocon are of same concern which gave me another jolt that such a reputed concern is behaving in such a poor way. At last I returned home unattended & threw Juice Extract in a corner & cursing that moment when I took a wrong dicision to go for Kenstar juicer .If any responsible officer of company reads this may explore the possibilities of reducing the unyielding running of clients from on point to another without achieving anything wasting valuable time & fuel.It is also seen that your official webset is DEAD.

• At
      5th of Mar, 2011

i have purchased microwave oven om23 EGO in 2002. nw due to damage of handle lock microwave oven is totally dead. i have complaint about it from the last 5 months with ur call center no.39404040. but, i didn't got a response from your side.hpe that you will take an quick action .my residental address is given below. atul .v. shringarpure, new shiv shankar chs.block no.1, ground floor near shankar mandir, old belapur road, kalwa. contact no.25304050.

• Jy
      3rd of Apr, 2011

Videocon sells Kenstar products, which are frequently found defective within few months of purchase. (quality of products are even inferior to unbranded chinese products). The after- sales service team is even worse, they are deaf-eared and cunning enough to make a fool of a cheated customer. One should only buy Kenstar products if he/she has obsession in persuing lawsuits in consumer court.