Kenstar Food Processor / Torturing service!

1 India Review updated:

I bought a Kenstar food processor and i did not run at the first start neither the instructions have been given with the processor how to operate it and i called the Kenstar Helpline... I was waiting for the representative for 10 days no one responds, i called their Ahmadabad office the gentleman said they will resolve it in a day, but days turned into weeks no response and alter the website of Kenstar went missing.

Then i called the So called Head of Karnataka for Service Mr Bhat for the help, but he always had a reason for pathetic service, and later did his best to avoid my calls and when i call the helpline again false Promises... If anyone from Kenstar reading this call after 5 Pm to [protected] and u will surely hear the laziest representative on the face of earth Mt Shiv, he would take almost a minute to just to greet you and then bangs the receiver before you finish..

If this is Kenstar then pls pls do not ever make a mistake of buying anything from Kenstar THEY ARE THE STARS OF PATHETIC SERVICE... THEY SHOULD BE AWARDED THE WORST SERVICE AWARD FOR THE CENTURY...

Comments

24th of Dec, 2007

I am facing the same BAD service/Response at Bangalore. I purchased the FP last year & was Very sparingly used. It stopped working couple of months back (Under warranty). I lodged the comolaint on 17/11/07 (# 170001) They have NOT attend to the call till date. On making repeated calls/reminders to them they (Manjesh/Sridhar) promised to depute/attend to the call on specific schedule during which I had to take leave twice in a month but nobody turned up to attend to faulty product.

THEY ARE THE STARS OF PATHETIC SERVICE... & FALSE ASSURENCE...

• Ve
      1st of Oct, 2008

I have bought a Kenstar Food Processor & have found that the equipment is made of a very poor quality.
    The Blade shaft supposedly manufactured using Stainless Steel for all food grade products is made of
    inferior quality of steel. The blade has corroded with deep pit marks had to be replaced twice within 9 months from the date of purchase.

Stainless steel cannot corrode unless exposed to highly corrosive atmoshpere & it was shocking that despite highligthing the manufacturing defects to their service in-charge Mr Sridhar at Bangalore nothing has been done. All the more he refused to even give me the contact Nos of the person at the factory while i tried communicating directly a gross neglegence to product quality.

The corrosive dust or any unsoluble particle getting mixed with food can be disastrous to the extent that the diseases / epedimics spread beyond cure.

Why should anybody invest on the such products & why should such products not be banned ??

9th of Oct, 2009

Kenstar little Cooler DX
    Posted: 2009-10-09 by Praveen Joshi Send email

Worlds No 1 bad Company, Product!!!
    I lodged complaint against slow running of blower, burnt smell from cooler on 22/9/09, after repeatedly complaining against the same So called Kenstar Service person (Ph;9845204595) came on 3/10/2009, he opened the cooler, said that, motor burnt, He recklessly cut the wires inside the cooler and replaced the motor which he bought with himself. WHILE CHECKING HE FOUND THAT REPLACED MOTOR ALSO NOT WORKING!!!, He told himself that this motors are very poor quality...He promised me that he will come after two days.till today he haven't visited again.i again contacted customer care, they told me that, they are giving me new COMPLAINT NO!!!, they also started cheating me by giving false informations.for god sake I have recorded all the conversations, Now i think, my air cooler is Unsafe to Use although it got repaired, since unsafe Cut wire joints and it has to work in humid condition, I claim for replacement, otherwise, i will burn this Kenstar product in the middle of a busy Street with Banners, showing my records to the public and i think Protest is only way for such works.Pls support me ...