Kendra Scott / 70% discount

1 Lubbock, TX, United States Review updated:

I was on the website earlier and ordered $56 of Kendra Scott's and my parents baught me them for my birthday but it appears y'all were not haveing any discounts and my Kendra Scott's are fake, I was on the Kendra Scott website the thing is I have other people trying to buy from this website for the discount that dose not exist to other people's knowledge. Yet this was a Sponsored advertisement on instagram and it stated Kendra Scott whih is the only reason it look at it. 😔

Kendra Scott
Kendra Scott

Mt
Jun 4, 2018

Comments

4th of Jun, 2018

Did you get the necklaces from this website? I just ordered 2. I got the same advertisement from Instagram.

• Sb
      19th of Jul, 2018

@SarahEJanssen DID YOU EVER RECIEVE YOUR NECKLACES? AND ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THEM? i'm on the site now and debating on buying...

• Em
      22nd of Sep, 2018

@SarahEJanssen I was scammed by https://ksjewelryclub.com/
    Not only were the products fake, they charged my card more money than the order cost. I immediately asked for a refund and was denied. They claimed the products were shipped, which they were not. I finally received the knock offs. I knew they would be fakes, but they weren't even the necklaces I ordered. When a deal looks too good to be true... it is. I am embarrassed that I fell for the scam. I would have been a little less annoyed if they sent me the correct products. $105 dollars later, I learned my lesson.

• Am
      4th of Jun, 2018

Call Kendra Scott customer service. I just called them and it's a scam website. My credit card was charged by a fake company when I ordered yesterday . Beware.

• Na
      8th of Jun, 2018

BUYER BEWARE on the website kendrascottstores.com that is being advertised on Social media sites. This is a scam/fraudulent website. It is not affiliated with Kendra Scott or kendrascott.com. I notice the Chinese symbols in the description and decided to Google before buying.

18th of Jul, 2018

Is there anything that we can do to get our money back or anything? Or has anyone tried?

• Be
      19th of Jul, 2018

I spent $90 on their site. I got a few random cheap pieces of jewelry a month later that are NOTHING like what I ordered. I can’t get ahold of them. They have no number or email address. I wrote to them on the contact form, no response. There was a Weird name on my bank statement, no real mailing address on the package and no email confirmation when purchasing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

• Je
      25th of Jul, 2018

Had the exact same thing happen to me! I realized I never got an order confirmation or shipping information - so I called Kendra Scott and they had no record of my order - although my credit card was billed...The charges on the credit card showed up to HOSTDEALING SHANG HAI Ish. I immediately called my credit card company to dispute the charge. I've never received anything (fake or not) and it's been two weeks.

31st of Jul, 2018

i’ve had the same issue!! i should have known when i ordered jewelry off of kscottjewelry.com that it was a scam. i was on instagram and because i follow kendra scott i wasn’t paying attention because i thought it was such a good deal. when i ordered my 3 products the date listed at the top was wrong. then when i purchased my order my total came out to $55.. but on my bank acct it was charged for $62.02.. made no sense and the seller was listed under “aodashiye beijing”.. i am contacting my bank first thing in the morning.

• Ca
      8th of Aug, 2018

Yep the exact thing happen to me they offer to return 4.99 shipping and told me they was sorry for sending the wrong items.. It would be best if I keep what was sent. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE...

• Te
      17th of Aug, 2018

BEWARE!! This is the bogus site I ordered from: www.kscottjewel.com. They advertise on Facebook. I ordered three pairs of earrings for $55 and got three but it wasn't what I ordered. They were the cheapest earrings and probably aren't worth more than $3. SCAM!! I also got charged $62.50 instead of $55. Chase flagged it as fraud but it had already gone through. I feel like an idiot and mad that people get away with screwing people like this. Here is a picture of the wrong and cheap items.

• Br
      24th of Sep, 2018

I saw like 5 or 6 advertisements on Instagram about the Kendra Scott 70% off sale for the 10 year anniversary. The website looks EXACTLY like the real Kendra Scott website. I ordered a necklace for my sister for her birthday and when she asked me when it would come I realized I never for an email confermation for my order. I called the real Kendra Scott website and they had no record of my order and I asked them about the 70% off sale and they said they did not have any sales going on and that there are many websites that are selling fake Kendra Scott necklaces or are not selling anything at all and are just taking money. I looked at my debit card transactions and noticed that the site was from some place I’m China and tried calling them so that I could cancel my order but they have no valid contact information. DO NOT ORDER FROM THE FAKE SITES.