Kelly Printing Supplies / toner cartridge scam

1 PO Bpx 70600Las Vegas, United States

Oct 1, 2015 DO NOT even think about ordering from this company. It's a total scam. The original sales person offers a cartridge at a reduce price from the package of 4 to give it a try (this is not clearly stated to you). A few weeks later someone else calls from this company and says they're reading to ship out the remaining 3 cartridges and I'm sure bill you for those. The man would not listen to me even after I said I still had the first original cartridge in a box. He said he could not cancel the remaining order but what he would do since they were all set to ship was to ship just one more cartridge to me. He ignored the fact that I hadn't even opened the first one and I would have never ordered anything for more than one cartridge since I haven't even needed to use that one in 2 years time. He said he was the manager and I couldn't speak to anyone else. I said I wasn't paying for any more cartridges and I would just send the one back that I still have in the box. Then I said I'm sure I already paid for that one and I WAS NOT paying for any additional cartridges. He hung up on me.

Le