Kellogg Company / salt and vinegar pringles
I have a LONG road trip tomorrow so I thought I'd bring a snack food with me to dip into tomake the trip tolerable. So I went to my local Bargain Booze today and picked up a standard tub of Pringes only to later discover that there was not a spec of flavouring between them, completely unsalted which is frankly insulting to me as a consumer. Now I have a literal and metaphorical bad taste in my mouth, a tub of wasted money and a bone to pick with Kellogs.
More Kellogg Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kellogg's - Live, little bugs inside! 
- Kellogg's - Live and dead bugs
- Kellogg's - Wrong product in the box 
- Kellogg's - metal pin back found in mouth 
- Kellogg - store manager
- Kellogg Company - frosted flakes
- Kellogg Company - no toy in my box of cereal!
- Kellogg Company - kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes
- Kellogg Company - raisin bran crunch
- Kellogg Company - raisin bran crunch cereal