Keller Williams Realty / terry reitz, certified default resolution specialist
Terry Reitz is an disqualified realtor. While she's super profit driven, if you cherish your wealth, health, and happiness, you should never engage her.
In managing a rental property in San Antonio, TX for her client, without reviewing the move-in inspection form, she maliciously and illegally kept all the safety deposit the tenants made. Moreover, she courageously made up an "invoice" using her imagination.
More importantly, the bio on her website with Keller Williams is completely misleading - She faces law suits / complaints on a regular basis and also carries contagious disease, which constantly made people around her sick.
I hope you can read this post before engaging her. Best of luck.
More Keller Williams Realty Complaints & Reviews
- Keller Williams Realty / Kellerwilliamsbrentwood.com - the darkside of keller williams 
- Keller Williams Realty - fraud and scam 
- Keller Williams Real Estate - telling lies to my realtor hoping to gain a higher price! 
- Keller Williams Realty - scammers 
- Keller Williams - Patrick Knapp - 01017659 - unethical - deceitful - 
- Keller Williams Realty - fake agent: alexis carter
- Keller Williams Realty - jeremiah jones /kathy wolfe/ carl stockwell
- Keller Williams Realty - real estate agent
- Keller Williams Realty - refusal to show property
- Keller Williams Realty - giving out my lockbox code to prospective tenants