Keller Williams Realty / Kellerwilliamsbrentwood.com / the darkside of keller williams
I used to work for Keller Williams. One of the fastest growing Real Estate companies. They say it's ALL about the people. It's all about a life balance.
It is all a joke. I came across a very difficult deal and the company turned on myself and my clients. Just like that. I asked for help I never got it. I got a kick in the face. No one was there to help me during this stressful time. I had to leave the company because of the way I was treated. I left and continued to try and resolve this situation with the clients. It did not happen. The clients ended up in mediation with no support from Keller Williams. I wanted to be there to support my clients they sent a lawyer to be there with me. (because they HAD too) They ended up hiring a lawyer and then billed me over $8300.00 for it when I paid my portion of E&O insurance for the year.
My clients complained about the service they received on several occasions no one responds.
I complained to the management with no response.
I complained to their corporate office they say it is a Franchise so they did nothing.
I just want other's to be aware Keller Williams Brentwood (northern California)is not what they say they are they did not stand behind me or my clients they were left to fend for themselves. As I was. Anyone who is thinking of using this company should be aware of what could happen to you if a problem should arise.
Agents be careful before you make the move. Unless something changes I would be careful. I have tried on many occasions to resolve this matter they treated me like dirt. A guy who started with them from the ground up was telling other agents and speaking up within the office about how I was treated and he was asked to leave. I do not want what happened to me to happen to someone else. Be aware!
Smoke n mirrors
More Keller Williams Realty / Kellerwilliamsbrentwood.com Complaints & Reviews
- Keller Williams Realty - fraud and scam 
- Keller Williams Real Estate - telling lies to my realtor hoping to gain a higher price! 
- Keller Williams Realty - scammers 
- Keller Williams - Patrick Knapp - 01017659 - unethical - deceitful - 
- Keller Williams Realtor - agent angie kearns richards 
- Keller Williams Realty - terry reitz, certified default resolution specialist
- Keller Williams Realty - jeremiah jones /kathy wolfe/ carl stockwell
- Keller Williams Realty - real estate agent
- Keller Williams Realty - refusal to show property
- Keller Williams Realty - giving out my lockbox code to prospective tenants